I initially ordered a bath bench through a different vendor who said it was in stock then emailed it was not. I cancelled and ordered through IVG stores after they verified they actually called the warehouse and saw it in stock.

A few days later IVG semt me an email saying the item was being back-ordered for 2 months! At the date it was supposed to be shipped I got another email indicating it would be backordered for at least another 3 months approximately!

I advised that IVG should not be advertising things they did not have and wished to cancel the order. I also requested a one sentence confirmation in writing that my complaint had been noted.

The customer service rep continued repeating they would have someone call me as I kept saying DO NOT bother me with a phone call.

They seem to have no real customer care and extreme incompetance and callousness toward providing service.

I advised I would be proactively spreading word of my experience so any other potential customers could avoid the horrible experience I have had

Comments