I initially ordered a bath bench through a different vendor who said it was in stock then emailed it was not.I cancelled and ordered through IVG stores after they verified they actually called the warehouse and saw it in stock.

A few days later IVG semt me an email saying the item was being back-ordered for 2 months! At the date it was supposed to be shipped I got another email indicating it would be backordered for at least another 3 months approximately!

I advised that IVG should not be advertising things they did not have and wished to cancel the order. I also requested a one sentence confirmation in writing that my complaint had been noted.

The customer service rep continued repeating they would have someone call me as I kept saying DO NOT bother me with a phone call.

They seem to have no real customer care and extreme incompetance and callousness toward providing service.

I advised I would be proactively spreading word of my experience so any other potential customers could avoid the horrible experience I have had

Comments