IVG Stores - ANNETTE ARROYO (EXPORT COMPANY)

I had a co-worker call to confirm the address and the rep on the phone by the name of "Betty" was very very rude and responded to Google it herself. I later contacted a supervisor and instead of apologizing for the incident he actually agreed with her response.

As a supervisor myself if anyone in my team were to respond to anyone in such manner they would definitely be reprimanded for their actions not applauded. I will definitely be sharing my experience with my customers whenever the say they are interested in purchasing anything from this store.

Poor, poor customer service. It's a shame that a company with good products would hire people with this type of attitude.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at IVG Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants IVG Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IVG Stores and ivg stores customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

IVG Stores - Return cost

Bellingham, Washington 0 comments

Ditto to some of the other complaints.

A greenhouse advertised and shown as a 6x8 with no qualification stating sizes vary except deep in the literature. Misleading yes.

So I should have the option to return but no. A $38.

dollar fee to return. I wish I had been at home to refuse acceptance from fed ex since I could tell by the box that it was the wrong size.

Is there anything that customers can do except saturate the web with bad reviews?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of resolution. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of greenhouse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. IVG Stores needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greenhouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at IVG Stores.

IVG Stores - Simple Review #1450499210

Rochester, New York 0 comments

Very misleading. I thought I was ordering from Walmart.

It wasn't the product I thought it was so I went to return it at a local Walmart store.

They said they would not accept it because it wasn't their product. Now, it looks like I'm stuck with it.

Review about: Black And Decker Juicer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

IVG Stores - Simple Review #1440628079

Marietta, Georgia 0 comments
3.7
Style and Design

Got a 30 by 20 canvas print for Christmas, 2015. Contacted the company this past week, including pictures of the canvas.

It had been in climate controlled home the entire time. Gray border flaking off and was informed it was past 30 days and they would not be able to replace ( said they contacted manufacture who also refused to replace flaking canvas).

Review about: Canvas Print.

IVG Stores - Simple Review #1425797791

Warren, Ohio 0 comments
Style and Design

worst experience ever, at two different times i had to oorder two different sofas both of them been damaged I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!! yours truly unsatisfied customer!!

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

IVG Stores - Fraudulent Web Site for Head and Foot Boards

Daytona Beach, Florida 0 comments

www.headboardstore.com (an IVG Stores site) showed head and foot boards in the image on the order page, with no notation that the foot board was not included. When I received only the head board, I went back on the site to verify, copied the page image and began a long and fruitless process of having IVG and, then, Hillsdale Furniture deny that a foot board existed.

When I sent the image, the IVG crooks immediately changed it on the web site to include a big note "Foot board not included".

Hillsdale denied any involvement, claiming the foot board did not exist. I lost about $300.00 on a head board that I could never use and finally dropped it in their lap at the IVG office in South Florida, taking photos of the whole debacle with the person receiving the goods covering his face to avoid being photographed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at IVG Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants IVG Stores to "i still do not have head and foot boards, so i prefer getting what i paid for, but will accept a refund of the full price".

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty of ivg and hillsdale. Author liked the most head board portion was ok. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IVG Stores footboard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

IVG Stores - IVG MARKETPLACE RETAILER AT WALMART.COM

Edison, New Jersey 0 comments

I received items from a "secret santa" at our annual company holiday office party. The holiday note stated that the items were purchased at Walmart.com..

I went online and found all the items at Walmart.com only to find out that the items were actually sold and shipped by IVG Stores. A third party thru Walmart. What a disaster! First, they are not even listed on Walmarts list of Marketplace Retailers to contact.

Walmart did nothing because it was thru a third party. This was after the fact that I had placed a second order for the same items in my name to prove that they were from Walmart. To no avail again. Then when I finally got a number for IVG stores provided by Walmart the IVG customer service department was unable to assist me for an exchange of the items.

I just wanted to exchange the items to give back to one of the many charities that I am involved with. Now on the 2nd order they are deducting the shipping cost to me $70.00 which was originally shipped FREE when I ordered it and also I have to pay $105.00 to return it thru them if I so choose to. I also found from the customer service rep that IVG stores is really ShopLadder. They just changed the name!

So this ordeal will cost me $175.00 that I could of used to buy merchandise for the needy.

If there is anyone out there reading this BEWARE! this is so wrong and just outright criminal.

Review about: Porcelain Decoration.

Reason of review: Return Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Return policy.

IVG Stores - Price rip-off

I ordered the chairs through the Sears.com website which said that IVG would fill the order. However, after 7 days, I got a call stating that there was a "pricing error" on their website and the price was for "one chair" not two, though I know the chairs are sold in pairs!

And they said they had charged me already and were issuing a refund for an order they never filled !

Let's see how long they take to issue a refund for chairs they never filled an order from. I will never use this company again because they are not honest.

Review about: Chairs Order.

IVG Stores - Return Policy Ripoff - Surprise Restocking Fee

ivgStores advertise "free shipping" and "no restocking fee" but if you want to return something, they tell you that they will deduct the "original shipping amount" which you had no way of anticipating. They come up with some original shipping amount out of thin air.

This is a restocking fee. If you are only charged a fee when you return something, it is a restocking fee. And it's a restocking fee you have no way of anticipating. In my case, it was 30% of the purchase price. I purchased a window film for roughly $30.00, and they deducted about $10 for the "original" shipping.

Complete rip-off, deliberately misleading advertising. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Return Policy.

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1033376

I am not associated with IVG stores in any way but I have to take exception to customers that complain about being charged shipping costs if they return an item.

Come on people, do you REALLY think that "free shipping" is free? UPS and FedEx do not deliver an item for free.

It simply means that the cost of shipping is included in the price.

If you get buyers remorse and want to return an item, why should the merchant have to pay the shipping costs because you were hasty in making a buying decision.

As my grandpa said "there is no such thing as a free lunch".

IVG Stores - PRODUCT DELIVERY

THE PRODUCT WAS SENT AS A GIFT. THE PRODUCT WAS A TRELLIS WHICH ARRIVED UNASSEMBLED AND WITHOUT A PICTURE OR DIAGRAM FOR CONSTRUCTION.

THE DESCRIPTION ON LINE DIDNT STATE IT REQUIRED ASSEMBLING. THEREFORE, INSTEAD OF A GIFT, IT BECAME A PROJECT AND ADDITIONAL COST FOR THE PERSON WHO RECEIVED IT. THIS WAS AN EMBARRASSMENT AND INSTEAD OF A NICE GIFT IT CREATED CONFUSION.

FOR THE COST OF THE PRODUCT AND TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE TRELLIS, IT SHOULD HAVE ARRIVED ASSEMBLED.

MAYBE THIS IS WHY THE SHIPPING IS FREE.

VERY DISAPPOINTING. THE WEBSITE USED TO ORDER WAS ARBORS TO TRELLISES.

Review about: Disappointing Product.