I ordered a product from The Headboard Store (an IVG Store)and my check for $400+ cleared August 24, 2009.As of October 9, 2009 I still don't have my product even though I paid $127 for shipping.
For each the last 3 weeks I have been told it would be delivered next week. I've tried 4 times to post reviews of the extremely poor customer service and the reviews are never posted. Customer service has hung up on me 6 times when I've asked to speak with someone that can help.
I am wondering if I will ever get the item I ordered.Beware of IVG stores, they will not allow me to warn other customers nor will they allow me to speak with someone higher up the food chain that possibly could help.1068de26 review #158921
You may also like
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "Ikea has put their customers in harm way, and they must be stopped. Ikea was stated by Nazi Ingvar Kamprad, and we should stop putting our money in his pocket...."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now. I bought another bow from them..."