IVG Stores

Oct 09, 2009
review #158921

I ordered a product from The Headboard Store (an IVG Store)and my check for $400+ cleared August 24, 2009.As of October 9, 2009 I still don't have my product even though I paid $127 for shipping.

For each the last 3 weeks I have been told it would be delivered next week. I've tried 4 times to post reviews of the extremely poor customer service and the reviews are never posted. Customer service has hung up on me 6 times when I've asked to speak with someone that can help.

I am wondering if I will ever get the item I ordered.Beware of IVG stores, they will not allow me to warn other customers nor will they allow me to speak with someone higher up the food chain that possibly could help.

94370a8
Had an experience with IVG Stores?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
concerned

Oct 02, 2013 Greenville, Rhode Island

yes that seems like theft to me very shady operation someone needs to take charge and look after the customer since the money has been paid up front. will not order from ivgstores just for this reason good luck with your mess

Rmn

Dec 15, 2012

Thank you all for leaving your reviews. I was just about to order counter stools, but have changed my mind. Thanks for saving me the headache! Sounds awful!

0 0 Reply
You are not the only one

Feb 14, 2012

VWPT - HEP DIRECT is known for taking 6 weeks or more to make a delivery. In my opinion, they are the WORST delivery service I have ever used!!!

Don DeLeo

Dec 23, 2011

Absolutely horrible experience with an order. Will never use again or recommend to anyone.

Never shop at IVG

Dec 16, 2011

Ordered a game chair on December 10,2011, for Christmas. Email arrives that it will not ship till February 16, 2012. WTF?! Called to cancel and ordered the chair from another seller. 24 hrs later I get an email saying can't cancel the order because it has been shipped. WTF?! Now I have two chairs arriving and as someone posted IVG RAPES you with their RMA charges.

kit

Aug 01, 2011

I can only comment on the one purchase I made on behalf of my company. I ordered 40 desk lamps and they arrived when they said they would and someone even sent me an email follow-up to see if everything was ok. No complaints here and they were friendly on the phone too! I have had similar problems to those complaining when i have dealt as an individual with other companies so it is a bit hit and miss when ordering from any business. Read any reviews and there will be those who swear by a company and those who swear at it!

User

Jul 31, 2011

The founder's phone number is 954-442-6611 for anyone who wants it.

JB

Apr 16, 2011

If you order something from IVG, make absolutely sure you won't want to return it, because they will gouge you with restocking fees and shipping fees. They shipped for free, BUT when I returned the item (at my expense, for $8), they wanted to deduct $26 from the return amount for shipping fees, along with $21 for restocking fee. All this for a $115 handbag!!! If I would have known, I would have kept it and sold it in a garage sale and made more!!! :(

Never again...

Apr 15, 2011

I just cancelled my order with IVG. I ordered a futon. It has been put on backorder 5 seperate times and I've only been notified twice. I've had to call each time inquiring about my order. Got on the phone two days ago only to be told by CS that the futon was shipping yesterday.. Got an email yesterday that it would not ship until the 22nd of April. They've had my money since March 7th, I wish I had looked up and read reviews before I made an order. They are absolutely horrible to do business with. DO NOT ORDER or do business with IVG stores!!

Cbusby

Apr 01, 2011 Soddy Daisy, Tennessee

I really wish I had looked up the company before I ordered!!!! I ordered a dinnette set 3/15/11 and I have recieved 5 emails stating that my order will be shipped on another day. I am still waiting for my purchase but they have had my money since the order was placed. The supervisor Donna Marie is the worse supervisor I have every dealt with. She should not be in that type of position if she can't handle it. Best advice DON"T SHOP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dravid

Jan 13, 2011

I was looking for a specific bar stool at it was available at the lowest price (approx. $200) at ivgstores.com. After reading several negative reviews online, I was a bit wary about ordering from them. However, their getting a favorable BBB (Better Business Review) rating significantly increased my trust in them and so I decided to take a chance and place the order. My research also indicated that for most products ordered through ivgstores.com, the item ships directly from the manufacturer/wholesaler/distributor to the customer. It was the same in my case. The item arrived in perfect condition. On the ivg web site, it was described that the item would ship in 1-3 business days. It actually shipped after 5 days. This is why I am giving ivgstores a 4 star rating rather than 5. I contacted customer service once (via e-mail and telephone) to inquire about the shipping status and I am happy to state that their customer service is quite good. It was a pleasant overall experience buying from them and I will likely order again from ivgstores.

vwpt

Jan 02, 2011

So far my issue is with Hep Direct, the shipping company IVG uses. Hep Direct has had my item for 6 weeks and hasn't had a truck coming to Houston - the 4th largest city in the US. Will see if I ever get my coffee table

Andrew

Dec 21, 2010

I only had a small order--a flask--but even that took way too long to ship and they screwed up the order and sent this hideous ostrich leather thing. Not even close. Nothing to do about it, though, since it's just two days till Juleaften. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I had ordered hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise. If they can't even get my small order right, I don't see what chance there is with this company. Let your money talk and kick 'em to the curb.

Jim

Dec 18, 2010

This company just cost me nearly $400.00. They are the worst internet merchant I have ever dealt with. Don't bother sending a complaint to the BBB in Florida. IVG will just respond with more lies and the BBB says OK that fine. Go straight to the Attorney General in Florida.

Sambuca77

Dec 16, 2010

IVG Stores has provided EXCELLENT service as long as i have shopped with them.
For those of you writing horrible reviews and claiming they are "THEIVES"...check the BBB rating with the Better Business Bureau.

A+

Put that in your pipes...

Julie

Nov 15, 2010

I wish I would have looked up reviews on IVG Stores before I ordered a $100 loft bed curtain for my 4 year old! First of all, it took a month longer to ship than it was supposed to. Then, when I received it, I found the color to be much paler than what is pictured on the website. The plastic in the windows is cheap and flimsy and already had multiple marks and creases in it when it arrived. When I called the company to return the item, they told me that the bed curtain was not a returnable item. I have made a lot of online purchases in the past and have never had such a bad experience. What a rip off!

MarieE

Oct 25, 2010 Waterville Valley, New Hampshire

IVG store is a total scam. It has taken me over a month to get the item I ordered. I paid for white glove shipping and now they tell them that white glove shipping does not deliver beyond the threshold of the home. When I telephone to discuss with IVG they are rude, condescending, and ill-informed. Never shop here.

Matthew

Oct 15, 2010

IVG screwed me too. I ordered a chair. They took my money immediately (I checked with my bank to see that the payment had processed). Now, a week later, they refuse to send me an e-mail to give me a status update and give me the runaround every time I call. I was able to confirm that the item had not shipped, so I told them to cancel the order and refund my money. I was told that they would not give me a refund until they confirm my item has not shipped (which they had just done) and that I would have to wait for up to a week for my refund. I don't know if these people are intentionally holding money for as long as they can before shipping products or if the staff (all of them I spoke to) are completely inept. Either way, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

0 0 Reply
Thanks, I almost bought from t

Sep 22, 2010

Thank God for online research and your complaints, I will not buy from this company. I always put the name of the company on google, then the words "review" then separate search the company name with "complaint", then "bbb.org", or "scam" and always get what the REAL DEAL is.

bcampbell

Aug 16, 2010

Ivg has proven to be a huge dissappointment! After weeks of waiting for merchandise, with calls to resolve order confusion, returns are not allowed. The barstools were very cheap in appearance and did not work! please be aware that Ivg only confirms your fears of shotty service and products with online stores.

1-20 of 34 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about IVG Stores.
Filing a new complaint about
×