I ordered a product from The Headboard Store (an IVG Store)and my check for $400+ cleared August 24, 2009.As of October 9, 2009 I still don't have my product even though I paid $127 for shipping.
For each the last 3 weeks I have been told it would be delivered next week. I've tried 4 times to post reviews of the extremely poor customer service and the reviews are never posted. Customer service has hung up on me 6 times when I've asked to speak with someone that can help.
I am wondering if I will ever get the item I ordered.Beware of IVG stores, they will not allow me to warn other customers nor will they allow me to speak with someone higher up the food chain that possibly could help.review #158921
You may also like
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I ordered the Paragould Microfiber Sectional Sofa from defysupply.com on May 17th, 2012. I was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery. Almost 11 weeks later, on July 31, 2012, I..."
- "I purchased a sectional. I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right. Indeed - it was not put together..."
- "Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built. It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality. Seems to want to crack..."
- "Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible! But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker? Pretty said for a 50000$ camper! That's fine ill just peal..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "Went to dinner, Olive Garden Middletown Ohio. Was treated like they've never seen African Americans before. Sent to the back of restaurant, not acceptable, moved to booth, waited 12-15 minutes,..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."